- From the left side navigation menu, click Remote Assets.
- Click the green Create Remote Asset button on the right side of the page.
- Click either the Franchise or Show dropdown menu and click the franchise or show to which the asset should be associated. You can only select either Franchise or Show, not both.
- In the Title textbox, type a title for your Remote Asset.
- In the URL textbox, type the full URL of the page to which the remote asset link should link.
- In the Short Description textbox, type a short description for your Remote Asset.
- Click the blue Change button or anywhere in the Image textbox to search for an image on your computer.
- In the Tags textbox, type keywords that will help viewers find your remote asset.
- Click Save.
Modified on: Tue, 2 May, 2017 at 11:56 AM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.