When you are interested in creating a Bento site, begin by asking yourself:
- What kind of pages should be included?
- Who is our target audience?
- What kind of digital strategy do we have?
After you have a good idea of your site basics, start setting up your Bento site.
- First, make sure you have a PBS account. If you do not have a PBS account, create one.
- If you are a site admin for your Bento site, once you have logged in to Bento, learn how to set up your site.
- If you are an editor on your Bento site and your site admin has already set up the site for you, begin reviewing documentation to learn how to add content.
If you are migrating your Bento 2 site to Bento 3 or have questions, contact PBS.